Time Correction Form

We use the information from the F|Staff time keeping system to invoice carriers. This is also the information we use to get you paid. Sometimes things happen, and we want to help make sure we get it right. If you need a correction made to your time, use this Time Correction Form. If you have already been paid for this time please use the Payroll Discrepancy Form. If you have questions, please give us a call at 866.847.6536.