If it is your first time logging in, select “Forgot Password?” and check your email to set up your password.
Once you are logged in, select the “banking” tab and carefully read each of the 10 statements in the Fast Pay agreement to fully understand the Fast Pay program. If you agree with the terms, select the box “I agree” and then select “Connect with Stripe”
You will land on the Connect Stripe page requiring you to complete the following fields:
- Type of entity: Select “individual”
- Mobile number: enter your cell phone number to approve instant payments via text messaging
- Email: enter the email you used to register
You will receive a text from Stripe with a 6-digit code as part of the 2 way authentication.
Once the 6-digit code is entered, it will ask you for your details. For the business website. You can use: www.paymint.today as the business website. Once your complete your personal details, select “next”
You will land on the Payout details page. You MUST select “Debit Card ” and enter your DEBIT card information to receive instant payments.
- Do not select Bank Account. You cannot use your bank account number. You will not be able to receive funds same day in your bank account if you select bank account.
- Do not use a Credit Card. It will not accept credit card or prepaid card information.
- Do not use the TEST CARD button.
You have to use a DEBIT CARD to receive funds instantly directly in your bank account.
Be sure to select the “Debit Card ” option and enter your debit card information associated with your back account. Select “save”
After you select “save”, you will be immediately redirected back to the Fast Pay platform and on your banking tab and it will confirm that you are setup. You have completed all the steps and you are now ready to receive instant payment!
Click Here For A Step By Step Visual